“where trust matters”
Roofing in Forney, Tx & surrounding areas such as(but not limited to): Heath, Rockwall, Rowlett, Wylie, & Sunnyvale
Can operate in other local cities far & in between
Unsure if we service you? Simply contact us.
Approved Roofing would love the chance to become your trusted roofer.
Contact Approved Roofing
Request a Free roofing estimate
Common roofing related insurance questions
- CAN YOU EXPLAIN ALL THE PAPERWORK, THE DEPRECIATION, AND WHY MY CHECK IS SHORT? Yes, having experience with almost all insurance companies, it can be a complicated & confusing process. We handle all the paperwork for the homeowner & take the time to fully explain, in detail, what we are doing. All while allowing the homeowner full disclosure of all checks they will be receiving. We simplify the entire process at no extra charge to the homeowner.
- MY CLAIM WAS DENIED; WHAT CAN YOU DO? We have provided representation to many homeowners who had true storm damage, but were previously denied a settlement. The decision was later reversed, based on our examination & recommendations. Therefore the homeowner was able to save thousands of dollars avoiding future headaches.
- WHAT IF I CANNOT AFFORD MY NEW ROOF? We can show you options that can reduce your out-of-pocket expense(s).
- THE INSURANCE SETTLEMENT I RECIEVED IS LESS THAN BIDS FROM OTHER ROOFING CONTRACTORS; HOW CAN YOU HELP? We review your claim in depth to ensure there is adequate compensation from your insurance company, while also revealing if you were being taken advantage of by another contractor.
- A FEW DAMAGED ITEMS WERE MISSED BY MY INSURANCE COMPANY , WHO WILL PAY FOR THESE ITEMS? We can examine all the exterior contents of your house, & then send a supplemental report for additional compensation for the homeowner. Many times this can also reduce your out-of-pocket expenses.
Check our social media sites or simply have a chat with the owner to answer any other questions.
Meet the Owner of this local roofing company
“Whether it was roofing, plumbing, electrical, or carpentry, I have always enjoyed construction. I enjoy working with my hands & seeing a tangible, finished product. Serving as a roofer has always come easy for me. Buying, renovating & selling 19 total homes has also proved very rewarding. I have purchased a few that were in pretty rough condition. I was able to clean them up, make them shine & resell them, all by the owner. I have also served as a General Contractor on numerous projects, one in particular taking it from blueprints to the final move-in.
Currently married for 31 years, & a Dallas native, I received a Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration from East Texas State University in 1985. Having been self-employed close to 25 years, I have learned how to please a customer without ever seeing the inside of a courtroom – something very rare among contractors in this day and age.
My number one priority with a homeowner is to establish trust. Trust is absolutely crucial in any personal or business relationship. Over the years, I have worked with an abundance of customers who can verify their trust was protected.
The number two priority is to have you, the customer, smiling upon completion when all the business is said & done. We’ve all heard the horror stories of people being “ripped off” by some contractor. I really pursue a win-win scenario, leaving you, the homeowner, happy enough to tell friends & neighbors alike about the integrity & craftsmanship of Approved Roofing. I can make the entire roofing process simple and easy.“
Take a peak to see just a few of many completed roofs
“Trust is built through actions”
Approved Roofing always aims to leave the customer with a smile.
Approved Roofing’s goal is your satisfaction
Here are just a few testimonials that are available upon request
What Material do we use?
- We use well known, name brand, quality roofing materials to ensure both customer satisfaction & reliable warranty services.
- Your roofing project deserves only the best in high quality roofing materials.
Click on the logos to learn more